SPONSORS OF THIS EVENT
BRoW4 A Family Fun Day for the Air Ambulances, at Ferry Meadows, Peterborough, Saturday 22nd June 2019
2019 is the 5th year that BRoW4 have held this event and it’s a fantastic family day out that raises much needed funds to support the UK's air ambulances. We will be having stalls selling all sorts of items, children's entertainment, food and drink stalls, and more! For the first time, this year we are going to be having live entertainment too.
If you'd like to know more about this event, keep reading! We have a list of frequently asked questions for anyone wishing come along, and a stall holder form if you'd like to have a stall at our event.
We will also be updating this page frequently to show those stalls and entertainment that we have already confirmed - so please do come back and check here regularly!
Thinking of taking part?
Our family fun day for the air ambulances raises money for air ambulances across England.
The event opens to the public at 10am, and our first live performance on the stage starts at 11am. Our event finishes at 8:30pm, so you have plenty of time to enjoy the atmosphere, the stalls, the children's entertainment, the food and the wide variety of music! Why not make a day of it and bring along seats or a blanket?
Andy J from Andy J Entertainment will be our compère on the stage for this event.
Andy J will be bringing his own positive sense of humour to make ‘The Family Party Atmosphere’ at this event. For many years Andy J has been a DJ and Children’s entertainer, attending events for both adults and children, such as birthday parties and weddings. He has worked both indoors at pubs and clubs plus outdoors events including Bar-B-Ques. Andy J now concentrates on specialising in ‘Something Different’ Country Music, (Keep it country) with Rock n Roll over the years, which is now proving to be very popular.
Charity Events are something that Andy J enjoys doing. So why not give Andy J a call on 07583 785094 or 01354 6954644 to discuss your entertainment needs.
These are the various acts that will be performing throughout the day, and the estimated time of the performance. Please note that these times may be subject to change.
This is a list of the stalls that have already confirmed that they will be at this event.
- "Heart on Display" - tombola
- Knot a Yarn - various woollen items
- C&J Crafts - Greetings cards and fabric crafts
- Pretty Pieces - vintage items
- Ian's Garden Accessories & Wooden Crafts - wooden items
- Gary Baxter - home and giftware
- Hazel's & Janet's Jewellery - jewellery
- Jigs & Boo - dog collars, leads and accessories
- Community First Responders - information stand
- Feathers & Paws -dog accessories
- Utility Warehouse - information stand
- Kirk North - toys
- Gem's Boutique - handmade fabric items
- Children's Air Ambulance - information stand
- Flamingo Paperie - handmade cards
- Sian-Louise's Face Painting
- Ed-Woods Lincs - wooden items
- Simply Forever - Forever Living products
- Handcrafted by Wendy - jewellery
- Pebble Crafts - slate and stone decor
- Help for Heroes - information stand
- Shining Dragonfly - embroidered pictures
- Cheryl Bull - handcrafted items
- Gitana's Henna Tattoos
- Betty Louise Happy Hair Accessories
- The Blissful Bathtime Company - bath bombs
- White Watch Stanground - fire engine (if not called out to an emergency)
- King of the Castles Entertainments - Bouncy Castles
- Charlie Cat - Golf & Soft play
- Little Starfish Soft Play
- Chris Gidman - Spiderman
- Amir Shazz - ice cream
- Cassy's Cabin - burger van
- The Little Sweet Shop - sweets
- Cake Kebab - cakes, smoothies, milkshakes, hot and cold drinks
- The Gin & Fizz stop - adult beverages
- LadyBex Candylicious - sweets
Want to know more, or have a form you'd like to send to us?
Please email any stall holder queries or paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call Anna on 07828 471738. For any other queries, please email email@example.com.
Q. Is there parking available?
There is parking available, with the first hour £1.50 then an additional 50p for every hour you stay.
Q. Is there any way I can raise money for the air ambulance of my choice?
Contact us and we will give you a sponsorship form, and you can choose to bike, run or walk around Ferry Meadows to raise sponsorship money for whichever air ambulance you choose.